November 26, 2019 -
5:00pm to 6:00pm
Tuesday, November 26 - 5:00-6:00 pm - College Credit Plus Student/Parenting Meeting - Waynedale High School Library
- Is your student college ready? Have they scored remediation free scores on the ACT (English - 18, Math-22, Reading-22) or will they be taking the ACT by February of this school year? If so, College Credit Plus may be for them.
- Is your student interested in a career in Business? The Stark State program may be just what they need! These students would need to take the ACT or the Accuplacer to qualify for College Credit Plus courses.
- This meeting is a requirement for any interested student to participate. Parents and students should both attend. The meeting will outline benefits and risks to participation and provide information regarding courses offered at WHS/local colleges.
- OSU ATI, University of Akron Wayne College, Stark State College and Mount Vernon Nazarene University representatives will be available to answer your questions.
- Mandatory paperwork that must be on file prior to participation will be distributed and signed at this meeting.
- RSVP to Brenda or Sherri in the by Friday, November 15 (330) 698-3071