KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION HAS BEEN POSTPONED.... DATE TO BE DETERMINED.
Kindergarten Registration / 9:00-11:00 am
April : Mt. Eaton Elementary
April : Fredericksburg & Holmesville Elementaries
(AT Fredericksburg Elementary)
April : Apple Creek Elementary
Children must be 5 years old by August 1, 2020 to register
What to bring with you:
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Student's Social Security Card
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) Proof of Residence Document (item showing proof of address where residing)
- Custodial Court Documentation (if applicable)
- Immunization Record for student
Help with on-line registration in Final Forms will be available. Testing for hearing, vision and speech will take place, so please bring your child with you to registration.
The Wayne County Health Department will be on-site at Kindergarten Registration to offer immunizations. Immunizations are offered to all students, regardless of insurance coverage.
NOTE: Children entering Kindergarten with an IEP may have a Transition Conference scheduled. Families are also welcome to attend Kindergarten registration at their child’s elementary school. If you have any questions, please call Jamie Cicconetti, Director of Special Education, at 330-698-3001.